Inkjet Research Laboratory
Splashjet has a dedicated Inkjet Research Lab with focus on future developments of inkjet technology. Research Lab is equipped with latest instruments necessary for developing new products for future technologies. Ever changing print-head technologies and creative printing applications demands continuous research and development to meet demands of customers.
Our Inkjet R&D Lab is Equipped with :-
- Nano Particle Size Analyser
- Zeta Potential Analyser
- Static Surface Tension Measurement
- Automatic Dynamic Surface Tension Measurement
- HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography)
- Ion Chromatography
- Product Stability (Freez – Thaw Cycle)
- UV Fadometer – for Fade Resistance Analysis
- Colorimetry Instruments
- Colour Analysis & Profiles
- Application Specific Testing Capabilities
The real asset of the Research Lab is our Lab Team which is fully engaged in the creating value added products. We believe in hard work and innovation to present new products for challenging applications and emerging markets.
Inkjet Ink Testing Facility - Quality Control
Quality Control is integral part of manufacturing inkjet inks. Controlling physical, chemical properties of the inks in tolerance limit is of utmost importance for delivering consistent results. Consistent quality ensures production without any breakdown and provides repeat business. Splashjet has an elaborate ISO 9001:2008 certified QMS system in place. This system helps us in maintaining stringent quality norms for our inks.
Splashjet Maintains all below Ink Characteristics in very tight tolerance -
- Static Surface Tension
- Specific Gravity
- Dynamic Surface Tension
- Particle Size Distribution and MV Analysis
- Colour Density
- Colour Measurement (L a b values)
- Accelerated Weather Tests for Stability
- Fade Resistance
- Rub / Scratch Resistance
Splashjet emphasises on quality control in three steps -
1) Inward Raw Material Quality Checks
2) Formulation Quality Control
3) Application / Printing Quality Control
Latest and sophisticated instrumentation are used to ensure the repeatability and reliability of the QC measures. This ensures, Splashjet inks are adhering to the best in class quality standards. Batch wise COA (Certificate of Analysis) are available upon request so that we can ensure customers with exact quality parameters.